Why List with Barbara Zinser
Why List with Barbara Zinser?
Why List With Barbara Zinser?
I am a relocation specialist.
I know what it's like to move as a young professional. When each promotion came, I moved.
I know what it's like to move as a newlywed. Finding housing too costly in one state, we moved.
I know what it's like to move as a family with young children. Wanting to purchase a home close to pre-schools, shopping and work, we moved.
I know what it's like to move as a single Mom with pre-teens. Finding an affordable home, making ends meet and juggling activities, we moved.
I know what it's like to move as a step-family. Another home, another state, new schools and transitioning, we moved.
I know what it's like to be an empty-nester. Renovating a family home which has become our vacation home. That one we just visit. AMEN.
I have been landlord and tenant, homebuyer and home seller. Let me help you find your dream home.
Awards & Achievements:
- Sales Award for 5.3 Million Dollar Sales Volume (2013)
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Ninja Training - 3 Key Ninja Success Areas
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Actions
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Mindset
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Skillsets
Successfully completed 1 hour of continuting education on FEMA & Flood Zones, February, 2014
Successfully completed 3 hours of continuing education on Dodd-Frank Statutory Updates, February, 2014
Successfully completed 2 hours of continuing education on Fair Housing Compliance, February, 2014
I am dedicated to living by these core values:
- Live by the "Get By Giving" Philosophy
- Make my client's the #1 Goal, My #1 Goal.
- Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them.
- Be willing to work toward a common good.
- Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
I am a Realtor
I Pledge Myself:
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence;
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule;
- To serve well my community, and through it my country;
- To observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and conform my conduct to its lofty ideals.